A few months ago, Mr. Big said that he was going to stay in his marriage "for the foreseeable future". At the time I didn't know it, but this reaction was because of his son. He's also said that he "can't let his son come from a broken home".
Which says to me that the only reason he is still there is because Abbi got pregnant on purpose and gave him no choice.
Well now that his son is here, and Mr. Big can no longer be the asshole that left his pregnant wife, don't we deserve the opportunity to figure out everything between us?
Does it make me a horrible, homewrecker if I want to make sense of everything that's here or do I have that right?
I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't...but when do I deserve the chance to be happy? I stepped back and allowed him to be the "good guy", but he wants to figure this out too...so why is that so wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment