Yes, we kissed several times. Well, more than several times...what would you consider five?
In his mind, I think he considers cheating to be a purely sexual act, and doesn't think that having an emotional relationship with someone counts...
And that is still my biggest problem with this entire situation. I don't want to be someone's mistress. But I am. I am Mr. Big's mistress. Regardless of how ridiculous his marriage is, he is still married and we're having very intimate, personal conversations, every day, and when we spend time together, our hello's, our good-bye's and little moments in between include kisses.
I'm in so far over my head at this point, I don't know what to do.
You're in over your head because Mr.Big is playing you. Been there, done that, got the broken heart to prove it. I waited four years, and each time the excuses were the same. 'She needs me.' 'I'm so happy with you but I want to make my marriage work.' 'Please don't leave me.'
ReplyDeleteBut if he wanted you, he'd be with YOU. Best case scenario is that Mr.Big wants you but he's too cowardly to leave his wife because of the repercussions that will ensue. Worst case scenario is that he wants you both, he'll never leave her, nor does he have any intention of doing so.
And all cheaters slate and blame their spouse/other half. Is she really as bad as he says she is? Or is he exaggerating to validate you. Nothing keeps a woman sweeter than being told that you're better than his other lover. She isn't the bad guy, he is. And in another light, so are you. Now you know that you're playing with fire, it's foolish to stay, surely?
Best advice? Make an ultimatum and stick with it. Walk away if he chooses her and go find a London Lad who'll sweep you off your feet and treat you like the diamond that you are. True love can't split three ways, hunny, he's playing you.